Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: GATE CITY FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    GATE CITY FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

    I was never so sick to be at a game with so many of our oh so faithful Big Blue Fans than I was tonight! We almost had our side packed but you could have heard a pin drop all night with the exception of the area I was in with Broady and his crew. I swear we was the only fans cheering tonight! With 3 minutes to go down by three we was the only ones standing!! The rest of these Blue supporters were sitting on their hands! Then we turned the ball over and had less than 3 minutes and everyone was leaving!?!?!?! Even our BIG Blue Supporter Delegate Terry Kilgore was on his way out the gate! We get the ball back with close to a minute and a half left and start driving. Where are the fans? Oh they wussed out and are sitting in their vehicle going home! This years Gate City fans just make me want to puke!!!!!!!!! Just do the ones of us who do attend every game and chear till we go horse a favor and stay home you FAIR WEATHER FANS!!!! YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Beavs24's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2006
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GATE CITY FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

    amen to that. the band hardly played at all and the pep club didnt do much either.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_GC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2002
    Posts
    1,738
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GATE CITY FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

    Maybe they were still in shock from watching the Devils RUN the ball down inside the Bearcat 40 with 7 to go getting 3-5 yards a carry, for a 2nd and 7, and then see 2 pass plays called and punt [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] (and that made me want to puke). Even though I was still cheering after that point I knew the game was over because the only way to get back in that position after that was to pass, which we couldn't execute very well. It was still a good game and VH had a chance to beat us worse and probably would have if not for the wild pitch inside the 20.
    "We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
    - Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959

    Welcome to the USSA!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_broady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2002
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GATE CITY FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

    I have to agree GC fans are what make the electricity on friday nights & this years fans are the worst I have seen.
    They come out just to be seen ----that's it. I get dirty looks at me while i am ringing the hell out of that bell. GC fans do sux this year, except a few small few.

    ON another note --even if we were the DB Indians we were not going to win last night at VHS. The refs made sure ours drives stoped with all those 3rd and short holding calls. I am not going say the reason we lost is because of the refs but it sure does help now don't it. VHS hats off you all played a good game and you a have a good team. I guess i just feel like GC got hosed a little.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GATE CITY FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

    I wonder how many fair wheather fans will be at the game Friday night? If you plan on coming up there for the social gathering then dont bother! We dont nedd that at Legion Field! ONLY THE <font color="blue"> TRUE BLUE FANS </font> ARE ALLOWED TO COME CHEER OUR TEAM ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If its a social gathering you seek then do it elsewhere!!!!!!!!! I along with the <font color="blue"> TRUE BLUE FANS </font> and Players dont need you and will not tollerate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Post deleted by R0cketer


  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GATE CITY FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

    [ QUOTE ]
    At least you have fans [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    But what good are they if they sit on their hands? Just as soon not have any. We may have fans show up but if you close your eyes it sounds like we only have maybe 10 or 15 there.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GATE CITY FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

    Pound's fans have to be some of the worse around here, sometimes I believe me and a select few are the only ones that ever cheer. I can't stand to see people come to the ballgames and just sit there, why not stay home and sit on their rump atleast I wouldn't have to see their waste of energy.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GATE CITY FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

    [ QUOTE ]
    Pound's fans have to be some of the worse around here, sometimes I believe me and a select few are the only ones that ever cheer. I can't stand to see people come to the ballgames and just sit there, why not stay home and sit on their rump atleast I wouldn't have to see their waste of energy.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I guess High school football in Southwest VA will soon be a thing of the past. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •